When talking about innovative wood flooring types, engineered wooden flooring deserves special mention because they are adaptable in nature. This type of spc flooring supplier can be installed in almost all areas of the home as well as office.
Prepared with plywood or hardwood along with a layer of hardwood veneer attached to the top surface, it looks quite trendy and is resistant to moisture and heat.Mentioned below are the advantages of engineered wood flooring:
- The best part of this type of flooring is that it looks like real wood. Even though it is not made from real wood, fine engineered wooden floorings are so attractive and natural looking that even experts cannot tell the difference many a times.
- Another benefit of using engineered wooden flooring is that it does not contract or expand. And this is why this type of flooring can be installed in areas that are more prone to water like bathroom and kitchen.
- As this type of wooden flooring is made from several layers of plywood and then topped with solid wood lamella; it is durable. You can install this type of flooring in commercial as well as residential areas as it can withstand heavy traffic.
- You can make the flooring look fresh and beautiful by simply re-sanding it. This is a cost-effective option that can help you to get rid of stains and marks.
- Once re-sanding is done, you can refinish the flooring to give it a completely new look. This way you can actually transform the look of your home.
- Just like the solid wood flooring, the engineered wood flooring comes in various styles and designs and numerous grades. So, whether you want hard, lacquered low budget flooring or a matured, lubricated top quality option, you can get almost everything.
- If your other rooms have parquet or chevron style flooring, you can readily buy the same designed engineered wood flooring boards. Today many wooden flooring suppliers are offering these types of boards which make it easier to complete the flooring of your room in no time.
- The engineered wood flooring can be installed easily as it has a click system which allows even the first timers to get it done in the right way without the assistance of any professionals.
- And last but not the least, the greatest advantages of using engineered wooden flooring is its prices. Unlike the real wood, these types of flooring are priced at a very reasonable rate.
Once installed, an engineered wood floor can offer a magnificent look to your home. Today, there are several engineered wooden flooring suppliers in India but as a buyer; it is your responsibility to ensure that the supplier from which you are buying the product is certified.
Also, make sure that the supplier is offering you products that come with a warranty. In addition to this, when you are shopping for an engineered wood floor, pay attention to its looks and thickness so that you do not end up investing in something that is not at all worthy.